Monday, April 21, 2008

oh unit operations!

i baru je lps abis jwb unit op td..so difficult..so many quest i can't answer..wat da heck!@#.. y izit 2 hard to answer???the formula sheet juz infront of me..how 2 use,where 2 use..i dunno..dats y i cannot answer..arghhh..it seems that my pointer drop again..o not again!!!..dun drop!!!i cannot face it anymore! "Ya Allah,berikan la kecemerlangan dlm exam kali ni n sterusnye"..i juz can pray n keep pray to God..1 paper left:economy..actually economy is nothing to do wt my course..so,i dun really interested to it..but in my life now: study study n study whether i like it o not..life must goes on no matter how hard it is..that word i owayz kept in my heart n use it when needed..n now i try 2 use it..

2 comments:

daLYaLaMHa said...

unit ops cam hampehh..haha.aku dan add komen kat sini ngan kat frenster ko..haaa..bukak2!!

ana said...

komen tak ikhlas..ngee