Saturday, December 20, 2008

sumting be4 entering the new year...

salam...

well,as usual as be4,i take a long time to update my blog..so many happened dis yr..happy, sad, troubles, obstacles.. i always thought dat i'm da only one dat face so many problems..i also always thought dat i'm da happy one in dis world..rarely i think dat i'm such an ordinary person same as others..but deep in my heart i want 2 be loved by peoples around me..if u read my sentences, i know dat u will say i just crap..every words dat i wrote above u will say as nothing..becoz i myself dun understand if i read back the words abv..hehe..maybe i'm gone insane..i try 2 find why n now i know..it is becoz my exam result..but what i'm trying 2 say juz now??I DUNNO!..i only write wateva come in my mind,so cut the crap n juz ignore the abv sentences..WATEVA!
chee see..



check out these memories that i've been thru througout dis yr..




the latest one-pegi kem patriotisme putra kat glory beach resort,pd


sebelum cuti semesta-pegi ulu yam besama cozmet..gamba 1 cozmet lupe nak bawak




saje nak practise amik gamba..igtkan leh mng competition sony klu anta gamba ni..tp xde rezeki


da lame gak ni-raya besama cozmet..kitorang yg msak mkanan jmuan 2..hehe



ni semesta lepas..my x rumet graduate..
trademark 2008:amik gamba lompat..
next year maybe tuka trademark-amik gamba terjun bangunan ke..any idea?

No comments: