Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Disappointment

I am disappointed with the results..
Erm, human must have this disappointment in life..
Because 'it' show us that we don't always get whatever we wanted..
Even Warren Edward Buffet can't buy anything with money..
Yes, you can buy shares with money, but you can't buy fate..

God has plan for us..a great one..in future though..
Just be patience and wait just for a while..
Keep praying when we sad, happy, frown and smile..

What I do when i have to accept this fact is i close my eyes..
It's really comforting and feel like releasing the balloon to the air while taking a deep fresh air..

And the best part is if u close your eyes and close and close again and get your pillow stuck on your face in a comfort bed for hours!
I want to sleep tight now but how?? I kat office ni..haih~


Sleep is one of the best remedy in life..




No comments: