Monday, February 23, 2009

today n yesterday

today i feel so relief n grinned heard my mum bole kuar dr hospital..Alhamdulillah...

today got test result pollution..i got 60(the lowest among the girls)..xpe la,aku redha..the same word; i've to work hard again n again..

today maybe the bez day kot coz i hv enaf sleep n not so many work to do becuz our design project for dis week is done n juz waiting my grup member to present tomorrow..

today aku kemaskinikan notes aku yg beterabur kat fail 2..

today i wash my clothes..

today i update my blog..

n today aku mandi wajib..


yesterday i'm a bit sad becuz i've go back 2 upm n left my mum..but i feel relief that her condition is quite stable n i've spent a quality time with her by accompany her for one nite in hospital..

yesterday i frowned becuz x dpt mkn pau yg akak buat..i'm rushing for packing my stuff n tertinggal pau kat umah..

yesterday i'm exhausted duk dlm bas 5 jam..

yesterday i'm a bit angry cuz denga cite yg aku mmg x nak denga langsung..my fren took 2nd yr pic..i'm warned oready that me n kulop(as the owner of the camera) prohibited anyone in dis world to take any single pic of 2nd yr's boy..but she did..i know that she loves 2nd yr more than me n kulop but plz plz plz respect my decision..i dun want 2 get fight wt my frenz so i try to forget ol dis crap things asap..u can hate me for being like dis but i dun hate u, i juz hate 2nd yr so much n hate to be related to 2nd yr..not only me but kulop n the outsider as well..

n yesterday i slept earlier to to forget ol the unwanted incident dat day..

3 comments:

joyah sepot said...

salam...
babe...
mak ko sakit ape?
truk ke?
nape dgn 2nd year?
anything bad happen that time?

ana said...

mak aku ade diabetic,slalu gak kuar msuk hspital..
da ok da skang tp x leh jalan sgt,bring n duduk je..
psl snd yr a.k.a junior chemy yg mcm ****..
ade la certain yg mmg benci dorang included me..
n ade la certain yg x..
pnjang citenye babe..
meh sni,leh cite mcm2..
ko dtg la upm wey..

joyah sepot said...

insyallah..
kalo aku smpai sana aku hello la ko...
ko bla nk smpai sini?
hehehe...
neway babe...
ko kena tag...
view la blog aku...
hehehe...