Tuesday, April 28, 2009

the very 1st day at holcim

yesterday i entered the new world where we call as workplace..the environment is totally different as in university..for the 1st day i'm introduced to all the staff of holcim pasir gudang..actually since yesterday i juz knew that i'm not really under holcim instead i work under geocycle..

a 'lil bit abt geocycle n holcim..geocycle is kind of holcim's subsidiries..90% of holcim's product which is cement is conducted under geocycle..geocylce make a contract between jimah power plant to get raw material to produce cement here..so i am told to go to jimah power plant when necessecary..my boss told me to go the next 2 weeks..the transportation n accommodation were provided..bez kot but really adventure..

back to the story of the 1st day..at 1st of coz la cuak gile..seeing ol the engineers n staff working damn seriously make me feel scared if i did offence and done anything wrong..my boss is mr murali and the person incharge me is mr azam..die la yg bwk jejalan kat site ni..he a bit funny and ol the eng n operator is very friendly..i got sebiji laptop, internet provided..and also i have my own desk..hihi..neva thought i will get ol dis such convenience..thanx to mr murali becuz trusting me..

now is the 2nd day i work/practical here..i'm juz back from climbed up the silo(a big n tall tank)..pancit aku smpai atas..the height is abt 200m kot..slama ni klu nak nek bilik kat kolej pun aku nek lif,nek tangga skt da exhausted..but i told myself deeply i hv to do it for the sake of my work n experiences..smpai kat puncak silo 2 with 2 engineers, kitorang lepak menikmati suasana psr gdg yg pnuh dgn tangki2 beso..luckily 2 person that bring me up is a 'lil bit chubby..hehe..so dorang sdkt semput bile nek atas n bnyak stop n take a short rest before reach to the top..so aku pun leh rht skali..byangkan klu yg bwk aku ni tough gile mst aku da pancit x dpt rehat..they told me that i'm the first women who reach there..n one of the eng yg bwk aku pun blom pnah smpai lg kat atas 2..n they told me to take the pic if i want..hehe..baik gile..they take a couple of puff n i take pic wt my phone..siap suh aku posing lg n he take my pic..en azam ckp kat sni rmai laki dorang mcm x pnah jmpe girl so when they see me they a 'lil bit jakon..tp sbenanye en azam 2 pun sme..hehe..

k la,x leh lme2 tls blog..nak wat research skt psal process kat sni becuz i have assignment n need to submit every week and every month..til then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oit ana..
aku lg tnggi dr ko..
up skit..
aku kne naek plnt setnggi 300m.
adehh..krus la aku cmni..huhu

Anonymous said...

eh!lupe nk gatu spe ni..
sy becoming engnr for Kualiti Alam.hak3

ana said...

aku estimate je 200m,xtau pun bape tnggi sbena..huhu..

klau ko jd eng kat kualiti alam, bersediala behadapan ngan aku in future as chem engineer holcim krana kite ade deal nt..hahahahahaha