Saturday, November 7, 2009

decided this way

i dun know y when i read thru other blog
i read anyone's comment
i felt like, it's ol abt me
maybe i become more n more sensitive after wat i gone thru lately
maybe it's nothing to do wt me at ol
but i take that as lesson n advice 4 me
even it 4 sumbody else
i take ol advice into my consideration 2 decide which path i shud go

i hv no regrets to wateva i post previously
becuz, to me, i hv my own reasons
but demi Allah, not because i want to bring sumone's down
n not becuz i am perfect, n not becuz i am rite ol the time
i took the risk, so i got 2 face the concequences by myself

to my fren, really thanx 4 ur support n bring my life back 2 normal
i dun need any back up now
it's not that i dun appreciate u guys
really proud 2 hv fren like u
i also cried wat u have fought 4 me
there's no more such gud news when i keep receive ur support
thank 2 God i befriends wt u guys

juz i think it's not nice that when anyone who dunno the real story keep blaming me
i also dun want 2 blame the person who blaming me
they hv rite to say anything
n also i juz dun want sumones feel that she/he alone
n i want to tell that person here that:
"our kosmet are very gud fren, they are my fren, n same goes 2 u..they are ur gud fren 2..they still love u n me..believe me"

it's decided this way:
juz let it go. i will let it go..maybe it's the bez way..when i know the true story behind this sooner or later, then it's juz my luck..

2 comments:

carut~kaw_kaw said...

start dr mula blk...
then...
truskn bersahabat...

selamat bersahabat...

anda buat~anda dapat~

ana said...

yeay. anda buat, anda dpt