Wednesday, May 14, 2008

hepy belated mother's day...


hepy mother's day i wish 2 my mum..(belated..ngee)..my sis buy us 3 set of my fav dish-piza hut..she spent rm143.50 to buy piza..celebrating mother's day..mak da la takleh mkn piza..tak ke bengong tu..but dun worry i can finish it..haha..

actually i'm dem bored..kat upm i used 2 hang out wt y frens o wt 'oppa' when i getting bored,stress,hepy,nothin' 2 do..easy to say i hang out n go shopping whenever i like..ol da time..ngadakan??..buat abis duit jpa je..ngee..n now i hv 2 stay at home taking care of mum..i'm not whine but dis boredom is really need 2 overcome..da one way is i read novel when free..n now i am reading 'daddy's girls' by Tasmina Perry..da story is quite boring..but i hv 2 finish it becoz i'm in da middle of the story's climax..bored..bored..bored..

2 my frenz especially dila; thanx 4 owayz supporting me when i'm in depressed..n 2 my 'oppa' thank u very much 4 ur loyalty listening when i confided my troubles evry nite be4 go to bed..actually i'm not kind of person dat like 2 share my sadness wt my frenz..i owayz kept it alone..even i'm feeling lonesome but i think dis is my way..so sorry when i'm not replying ur msg..dis sound like i'm nasty but i dun want to troublesome my fren..i'm not adept 2 show my feeling wt them..i juz bare my story on dis blog..n now i want 2 keep myself 'alone n alone'..

No comments: