Thursday, July 2, 2009

tomorrow never dies

tomorrow is my last day in Holcim but life has to be go on..after dis, i will meet all my dearest fren after we're away almost 3 months..so like i said be4 .. "patah tumbuh hilang berganti''.. after i leave behind ol this, i will meet the new semesta wt my fren..

I'm so sad because I have to;

-Leave behind my beloved Geocycle department
-Leave Mr Murali who gives me such wonderful opportunities
-Leave Mr Norazam who always make me feel enjoy working here
-Leave Kak Zu who always assists me for every single thing
-Leave Kak Mala who always gives me allowance’s check
-Leave Gandhi who take care of me when I was in Jimah
-Leave Abg Lan who makes me feel I have another brother here
-Leave Loga who always make me smile because of his attitude
-Leave Kak Yati who always change stories and gossips in Surau
-Leave Cik Ani who always clean up my place and very kind to me
-Leave Huda, my only girlfriend here
-Leave Abg Ujang who always tell about history of Holcim
-Leave Jauhari who always tease me in the lab
-Leave Din and Fendi who also always tease me in canteen
-Leave all the Geocycle’s driver because they are very very very kind (seriously they are kind) to me
-Leave Mat Bangla who always don’t understand my instruction

-Leave my desk n my temporary laptop

And leave everyone here.

No comments: