Monday, April 5, 2010

yg x brape gemilang

MSG (malam seri gemilang) but not so gemilang..really bored wt a small place..suffocate aku kat situ..fortunately the dishes was awesome..fuh!

one more thing i'm still wondering, how cum they invited yusof haslam..nothing to do wt us k..we're not in filming course or wateva it is..jemputla Dr muzaffar shah ke or sumone that excellence in academic..

.dat nite, raico was so beautiful even in a simple way of dressing..she was like in her reception event but i'll not upload her photo, jelez! raico; plz make ur own blog n upload by urself k..

n becuz of dinner, i'm so rushing in completing my thesis in the next day..start 'thesising' from 8.30pm until 5am continuously but yet still not finish..so hectic!

n juz now after lunch, continuing my fyp n print ol my work n it cost me rm13..oh JPA, i've requested 4 the receipt, hope that receipt will return my rm13 back..i'm dead serious want to claim..huhu..n 5pm on the dot, i successfully submitted my 1ST DRAFT FYP..it's only 1st draft ye..long+short way to go before completing this course in order 4 me to graduate..







chemy girls~




p/s:nnt g sabah kite dressing n make up camni for 1 nite nak?




2 comments:

wawa said...

i dun mind..
tp sila sapor brg2 make up!
hiihuuuu

ana said...

ko mmg kdkt nk bl make up..