Monday, February 27, 2012

i say n he says

"u owe me", says dominic to diana (pronounce daiyen)..
what the heck,
after i reject ur offer then u said that i owe u..
i owe u because u give me this job..
desperate ke bang?
(puih, x nak mcm prasan pla aku nih)



Alhamdulillah, i got job offer, nearer to home..the basic is a bit LESS than now..uppps, don't judge too fast! add with the allowance, the nett salary SLIGHTLY better than now..who cares the difference, i really want to move asap..grateful to Allah cuz grant my pray..

my boss counter offer me..better than the new offer..i decline..he negotiate and keep negotiate, and i give reasons and reasons..he replies to all my reasons..he try to fill the holes that bother me so much..


i say: one of the reason, this company does not have prayer room
he says: it actually in my plan, juz need time to commit..u will have the prayer room soon, u should ask me that..

i say: i want to work closer to my home
he says: u getting married rite, so u should live with ur husband..so u can choose where to buy ur house..the salary i offer u will cover the transport and rental house..(poyo je org tua ni)

i say: i was boring, i just enjoyed working here once, during the big audit time..i learn a lot..but now i only key in data for a month!
he says: so sad i cannot provide audit day for you everyday..((we both laughing))..u know what, u r too fast..i already put in my plan, my priority to have you manage quality dept in 3 plant, including singapore n indonesia..u will have a lot of work, involve in management..how i wish u to be my leader n sumday be a manager.. (ngantukkk)

i say: i have no friends here at all, i'm alone (kuangasam air mata nak jatuh plak, gile tapir)
he says: i am very sorry that i cannot help u with that..but u close to ur QC inspector rite..

he say: u go back n think carefully..if u still want to go, do me a favor..don't leave now, juz wait until i get replacement. u at least owe me that!
i say: oh ko, dlu bkn main lg ko paksa aku benti awal eventhough aku ckp tender kene 2 bln n ko paksa benti sbulan gak smpai aku mrayu wat muke x malu kat x-boss aku utk lepaskan aku sbulan, n siap merayu dapatkan bonus lg wlupun benti awal..huh! (dalam hati je ckp)



No comments: